Monday, July 29, 2019

MMMM




What's New
Thank you so much for your support and help in reaching Hungary. Spent time this week reviewing our support givers and I am humbled and grateful for all who help.

Micah is going to a camp with a Romania pastor friend of ours this week. This is his first summer camp and he's excited. 

I have contacted several realtors about possible locations with no response, but I am praying and patient for the Lords providing provisions. 

Being in Romania for a few days and hearing a different language I realize that I know a lot more Hungarian than I think. I have no ability to speak to the Romanians here. I find that encouraging. 

 
Micah heading to camp. Let's see if he survives without hot showers and WiFi. 
Preaching with a Romanian pastor translator.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment