Monday, October 14, 2019

Monday Morning Ministry Minute.

What's New
During Hungarian class, I was asked to read these (and many more) useful expressions. My teacher was gracious with me and corrected each one helping me perfect the sounds and words. Then I said the last one "I don't speak Hungarian" She said, "Oh wow you said that one perfectly"... I laughed and said, that's because I say it a lot! Progress is progress. 
In 100km radius from where I sit there is not one Independent Fundamental Baptist church. Not one. Reach out to 200km and there are 6 countries with 4 capital cities and would reach 16 million-plus people with 7 IFB churches totaling about 75-100 members. 1 Samuel 17:29 And David said, ..... Is there not a cause?






This email was sent to jason3991.jason@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Go Thy Way · po box 212 · West Alexandria, OH 45381 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment