Friday, April 10, 2020

Happy Easter

What's New
This is a weird Easter weekend... Thankfully even separated we can corporately worship the Lord together and celebrate his resurrection. Through this time the Lord put a message on my heart and I recorded it and made it available below. As I look at the storms Jesus walked through and slept through, I am reminded that he did not stop and complain about the storm. I pray this can be an encouragement to you as we all face this storm. This is a message of hope. 
A short message of hope as we go through this storm. 
Life in Hungary is as you can expect during these days. The governments' original date of lockdown ending has been extended with no new date set. An indefinite time period is in place to contain the people and keep business closed during the virus outbreak. We are allowed to go to the store, doctors, and exercise. So I "exercise" as I hand out tracts in mailboxes. The gospel must go forth. 
Facebook
Twitter
Website






This email was sent to jason3991.jason@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Go Thy Way · po box 212 · West Alexandria, OH 45381 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment