Monday, December 2, 2019

MMMM

What's New
We have been enjoying the great weather here in Hungary. Staying in the upper 40's has given us the opportunity to get thousands of houses reached with the gospel. We continue to ask for prayers that people will respond to the invitation to receive Christ. This is the work of the Holy Spirit to use the truth of the scriptures to reach the hearts of the Hungarians. 
Butter. I got to thinking about butter this morning. I love butter! I really love to put it in my coffee. Rich and creamy and oh so yummy! Spread it over hot fresh bread, or have it slide down the side of a big stack of pancakes. Yummy! The thing about butter is that when it is hard and cold, honestly it is pretty useless. Ever try to smear hard butter on toast and rip the bread? Cold butter is annoying. Butter, to be useful must be soft and tender.
This is just like the Christian in the hands of God. For God to use us we must be soft and tender. If we have a hard heart towards God and the things of God, then we are useless! What makes our heart cold and hard before God is sin in our lives. With sin in our lives, God can not use us. King David says this, Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. With this right spirit and clean heart, we will see the great need for the Gospel to be preached and for all to SEND MEN.

For more posts like this visit and follow my page on Facebook using this link fb.me/sendmen2missions  






This email was sent to jason3991.jason@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Go Thy Way · po box 212 · West Alexandria, OH 45381 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment