Thursday, December 5, 2019

🙏Nov-Dec Prayer letter

What's New
Please click this link to read our current prayer letter as a PDF.
PDF Download

Nov-Dec 2019

Dear Friends, 

We have been busy about the Lord's work here in Hungary. I want to thank everyone that gives towards missions allowing us the ability to share the gospel with the Hungarians. Since arriving in the city of Szombathely last June, over 25,000 tracts have been handed out. I am also using Facebook ads that are reaching thousands of people throughout Hungary. This gives me a great opportunity to talk with individuals about the Bible and their personal need for a Saviour. I recently heard tracts referred to as "Little Preachers". Please pray that these little preachers will reach the hearts of the people. 

I had a great conversation with a man named Attila. He asked me why I was in Hungary, opening the door for me to share the gospel with him. He expressed to me that he was Christian and his friend (who was nearby) was also Christian because they went to church as children and were good altar boys. I explained to him that Salvation is a free gift and cannot be earned. We talked for about 20 minutes, please pray that he will continue to seek truth and find Jesus. 

I was refueling our car one day and had a conversation with the attendant about the importance of the truth of the Bible. He felt like only parts were true and other parts were fiction. The circumstances did not allow a detailed conversation, however, I pray that it sparks a desire in him to seek the truth. I shared the gospel with him, and because he was working, we parted ways. 

Hungarians are taught by the priests as early as kindergarten to avoid non-catholic people and religious conversation. This is a huge barrier to talking with them and sharing God's word with them. Please pray for their hearts to be opened and the desire to seek truth to come. 

Prayer Requests:

 

Pray for the 25,000 tracts passed out to be fruitful.

 

Pray for the health of my family.

 

Pray for good weather that allows us to be out more to share the gospel. 

 

Pray for the salvation of the Hungarian people. 

 

Pray for the Lord to continue to guide me as I seek Him. 

 

Pray for spiritual wars that are present. 

 

Pray for more workers to come to Hungary. 

 

Pray for the hundreds of thousands of gospel literate that has been handed out in Hungary these past few years. Not just from my family but all the missionaries here. 

 

Pray for the coming harvest! 

PDF Download






This email was sent to jason3991.jason@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Go Thy Way · po box 212 · West Alexandria, OH 45381 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment