Monday, February 24, 2020

MMMM- Please PRAY

What's New

Isaiah 55:11 KJV

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5 KJV

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: [4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. [5] For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Csorna - 10 thousand reasons

With a population of over 10,000 people I have been wanting to go to here with the gospel. This past weekend the Lord allowed us to pass out about 2000 thousand tracts here. Please pray for the reception of the gospel. Please pray for souls to be saved. 

There is a problem with missions. I have been blessed to talk with hundreds of missionaries and we all share the same problem. We all have burdens for the part of the world that God sent us to.  Another problem is that we all agree that there is a huge need for more missionaries. When I first came to Hungary in 2012, it was this great need for workers that drew me to Hungary. With 10 million people and only 7 churches, 12 now reaching out with the gospel message. The Lord has allowed my family to pass out gospel tracts in villages with 4 houses and cities with 100's of thousands of people. Yet there remains an echo in my heart of the continual great need for more workers. Please pray about this great need.

 

Matthew 9:36-38 KJV

But when he saw the multitudes, (we must see them) he was moved with compassion on them, (we must be moved) because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. [37] Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; [38] Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.







This email was sent to jason3991.jason@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Go Thy Way · po box 212 · West Alexandria, OH 45381 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment